Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Stake Enrichment

Our Stake Enrichment had the theme of "Small and Simple Things". Many of us were asked to set up a booth displaying an idea for FHE, scripture study, or Sunday activities.
My booth was a FHE idea. The idea was to grab your camera, your kids and get in the car. Drive around your town and take pictures of yourselves in front of your school, work and all your favorite places to go, to keep a record of your personal/family history. I gave it the "Yearbook" theme because our lives are changing every year, and well, I just had a lot of fun with it.
Here are a few pictures of friends that also participated.

6 comments:

Stefany said...

Great idea...I may have to do that!!

Looks like a really fun activity! Tell everyone there hi!!!

Rick and Eileen said...

What a great idea. Wish we had thought of that. With the many places we have lived, it would have been a fun Record. The one thing I do is when we go on vacations, I keep a journal of where we went each day, where we ate, etc. That way, if we get back to the same area, we have a idea of where to eat or stay and where NOT to.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.

Stefany said...

I got the exact same "spam" comment as you just got on my blog, only it was a different name, but other than that word for word....so annoying.

A hug! :)

Anonymous said...

You are so creative. What a fun event. We have a blog now, too. It is www.10eshoes.blogspot.com.
Love, Aunt Cara

April said...

Great ideas and fun pictures!! I sure do miss seeing everyone. Hope things are going well!