Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Soccer Mom

It's official, I'm a soccer mom. I suppose I don't fit all the criteria of the definition, but Ethan has begun his first season of soccer (and I do drive an SUV). We are very excited for him, and so far he is having a blast. His team is the Flying Ninjas and pictured below are 3 of his teammates. They held a parade for the league last Saturday. Behind the boys, with his head cut off, is his Coach.



Ethan played his first game a week ago and although he wasn't quite sure what he was doing at first, he caught on pretty quick. His team is in gold.

3 comments:

The Ortega Family said...

I can't believe he is already playing soccer! I wish we could make a trip out there to watch him play! Make sure you guys post video of him scoring his first goal! My dad told him he would give him 20 bucks if he did.

The Higginbothams said...

Ethan looks so cute in his soccer uniform! I'm sure he loves running around with all the other boys, oh, and trying to kick the ball too.

The Russell Family said...

That is so cute, I bet it's fun to watch them all run around chasing the ball!