Monday, January 18, 2010

CAN HE FIX IT?... YES HE CAN!

I have to say I am pretty proud of my handyman. Saturday our dryer quit, just would not start no matter what I did. So Joel jumped online with the model number, got a few ideas, opened it up, ran to Sears... about 1 hour and $15 dollars later my dryer is running like the day we brought it home. I don't know if it his love of "saving a buck" or need to be "the man of the house", but so far he has fixed our garbage disposal, washing machine, bathroom fan, installed all our appliances and now the dryer. Now if I could just get him to put his plate in the dishwasher...


7 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Haha, way to go Joel!

The Russell Family said...

What a great guy!

COSENTINO said...

Thats awesome! IM so glad Mark is handy too. Saves us a lot of money!

COSENTINO said...

Thats awesome! IM so glad Mark is so handy too. Saves us a lot of money!

The Higginbothams said...

I wonder what kind of handyman Cory is. I guess we'll find out when we buy a house. I love the post, and I really like that new blog template!

Anonymous said...

I taught him everything I know.

The Ortega Family said...

"anonymous" does that include not putting your dish in the diswasher?