Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Night on the town...

For our anniversary Joel and I went down to historic downtown Folsom. We had dinner at great little urban restaurant and saw an off-broadway musical at an adorable little theater on Sutter Street. It was called "I love you, your perfect, now change". We thought appropriate for an anniversary date. It was so much fun. I was laughing so hard one time, I was crying. They acted out every possible relationship situation from the first date, to riding in the family car. It was our first night leaving all the kids with a babysitter, so I was a little nervous, but we all made it through in one piece. We love our babysitter.

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Sounds like fun! Now I want to go!

The Higginbothams said...

Aren't plays and musicals fun? I'm glad you went to one for your anniversary. It's about time you got a babysitter for those kids! Sheesh! It makes you want to do it more often, huh? Our goal is still once a month and so far so good this year.