Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Easter

Guilty... we let Austin have his first cupcake on Easter. The kids and I baked them between conferences, then we all decorated them after dinner. I couldn't stand watching Austin sit there looking so sad... he devoured it!I said, "Megan, show me how you decorated your cupcake"...little miss attitude.



It's become our tradition that the kids follow a trail of candy filled eggs to their baskets on Easter morning.


An hour later, Austin woke up and joined the festivities.

Here's a picture of all my kids.







4 comments:

Sherri's Sharings said...

Austin sure is a blondie

The Russell Family said...

What a cute idea to have the trail to their baskets!

The Ortega Family said...

I love that picture of Megan!

Eloisa10e said...

Awww The kiddos are getting so big. I can't believe its been almost a year since I've seen them. They look super adorable. Love you all.