Friday, November 5, 2010

Howdy Halloween

As most of you know I like to do a family theme for our Halloween costumes. This year we did a western theme, although Austin would not wear his hat, he was a cowboy too. This picture was taken at the end of the night at our ward harvest festival, so we were tired and falling apart, but you get the idea.
Austin enjoyed the treats, while everyone else enjoyed the games. I couldn't post the picture, because I look ridiculous, but I thought you should know I kicked Joel's butt at the donut eating contest. So what does that prove.. um... that I'm the bigger pig, I guess.







2 comments:

The Higginbothams said...

You guys look great! I love your family-themed Halloween costumes. Will you email that pic to me? You look really cute in that cowgirl hat, by the way.

Debbie said...

This is Emily's mom--I follow your blog and really enjoy watching your family grow and your adorable kids getting bigger!