Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

So, I tell the kids to go stand by the fireplace so I can snap a few pictures of their costumes and what is the first thing they do... "how does Santa get through here with all this stuff in the way?" You know it's bad enough the stores all skip Halloween and Thanksgiving but now my kids are already trying to figure out how Santa is going to get in and bring them presents. IT'S HALLOWEEN! Go get some candy...
At the ward party there were a lot of extra visitors. We actually thought we might be combined with another ward because we didn't recognize half the group, anyway, some people thought Megan was the Engineers little brother, so I decided to put bows on her antennas so their would be no confusion tonight.








CANDY!




4 comments:

The Higginbothams said...

Funny about the bows on Megan's antennas. Someone said about Brady, "she makes a really cute cat". I guess cats seem to be more feminine, or maybe he's just that cute. Ethan and Megan look great in their costumes. Good job with the makeup on Ethan's face.

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Oh my gosh! Megan is SO big!! It hasn't even been that long since I've seen her!! Cute costumes!

Anonymous said...

Why didn't you mention you have a blog? Is it because I see you practically every day?
Leah

julielafferrephotography said...

Hey Melanie and Joel!

Way cute pictures of Megan and Ethan. I'm excited to have found your blog. I've been thinking about making one just for me and Brett but he says he just likes having my photography one instead. Maybe I'll sneak one in so everyone can see what we're up too. :) I'll add you to the blogs I follow list so we can keep in touch. Hope you're having a great holiday season. It sounds like your kids have been excited for a couple months now.