Wednesday, December 17, 2008

For you, Cory...

So the other night my brother-in-law, Cory and wife Jessica were over at our place visiting for a bit, when Cory very casually reminded me that it has been a while since I updated our blog, so I guess it is time for an update. It's not that there hasn't been anything going on in our lives lately, it's that there is too much going on lately and I just haven't had time, so I apologize... and this one's for you.

So for a quick overview of what has happened the last few months, we'll start with recent and work our way back. December 5th was our Ward Christmas party. I didn't get a good picture of our family but here is a cute family I thought you might like. Actually this is the Dyal's, who put the whole thing together. It was a "Christmas in Nauvoo" theme and it turned out amazing. (By the way, thanks for your stuff mom, it was a big help!)
The day after we returned home from Thanksgiving in Fresno, we put up and decorated our Christmas tree. The kids had a blast and Megan has been really good about leaving the ornaments and gifts alone!

While in Fresno, we got together with all the old friends. Since we are all old and ugly now we just take pictures of our cute kids and remember the "good old days". Is someone else going to have a girl so poor Megan can get a break from all this testosterone?


Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa Lafferre's was a lot of fun. All the cousins had fun eating together in the kitchen. The only one you can't see is Megan because she is below the camera.



Back at the beginning of November Ethan's soccer team had a pizza party where they celebrated the end of the season and received their trophies. He had so much fun playing and can wait to play again next year. His coach call him "most improved player"!
We'll have more great news to post in the next week hopefully but we don't want to ginks anything before we get the keys!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great to see what your family has been up to. Thanks for the update. Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post! Now I don't have to check for another 3 weeks.

Leah said...

Congrats to Ethan for MIP. That is an award I earned my first year in Soccer as well. The only difference is that i was in High School. Not as cool then. I'm excited to see pics of the new place!
Leah