Saturday, May 22, 2010

My "purse"onal best...

Okay, so I don't normally like to toot my own horn, but I just thought these little invitations turned out so cute, I had to share. Our next Relief Society meeting is based on the scripture, D&C 24:18 which says: And thou shalt take no purse nor scrip.... soooo... we're taking the purse and running with it for our theme. No, I don't have a cricket, and I didn't have any kind of pattern, I just squeezed every ounce of creativity I had in my brain and came up with this little idea. I thought they turned out pretty cute.

2 comments:

The Higginbothams said...

Wow Melanie, I'm impressed! What a lot of work to go through. I hope you enrichment goes well. Someday everyone will check their email and we can do Evites for enrichment. That was one of my least favorite parts about that calling because I'm not so crafty, but way to use your creativity!

Ruthie said...

Great job, Melanie! Those turned out SO cute!