Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Our Little Princess

We threw Megan a little Mommy and me, princess party. I invited several moms and their little girls over for crafts and and games. We decorated crowns and frames and played stick the princess in the castle (pin the tail on the donkey).






I made a tower of cupcakes which looks huge because of the angle of this picture. It was an adorable kit I got from Michael's and Megan loved it. Cupcakes are always so much easier than cake when entertaining 7 little girls.


5 comments:

The Ortega Family said...

you are so creative! Luv the closet by the way!

Ruthie said...

What a cute party idea! You're very creative Melanie, and you sure have a cute little princess! :)

The Higginbothams said...

It looks like Megan had a fun birthday. We're jerks for not calling, but we should get on the web cam again so these kids can see each other more. I'm all about the cupcakes, and the princess theme is perfect for the only little princess in your house.

COSENTINO said...

Awww. I cant wait to see you guys! So dang cute. I wish had the energy to do something like that :)

Keli and Mike said...

That is such a cute idea! Looks like you guys had tons of fun!