Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Luke or Leia

My kids are so into Star Wars right now it is almost ridiculous. So granted the first thing they do when we tell them we are expecting another baby is vote on whether it is going to be Luke or Leia. Apparently, they get to vote on both the sex of the child and name (as if they have a say on either).

I had a doctors appointment yesterday where we did an ultrasound and got a more accurate due date. First thing we wanted to confirm was that it was only going to be Luke OR Leia, not Luke AND Leia. Phew, only one. I guess all the weight gain was because of the cheesecake, oops. He also said it looked like I was about a week farther along than I was guessing, which puts me at 14 weeks and a due date of August 17th.

We are so excited and can't wait to welcome a new baby into our family.

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Congratulations! I'm voting for a Leia to even things up!