Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Adam's Peanut Buttercup Fudge Ripple

I have been wanting to try this Cheesecake Factory copycat recipe for some time now and I finally did it. So here is my first attempt at a real cheesecake and I have to admit, it was quite a success. No cracking, cooked and set just right and sooo good. Obviously it is not as beautiful as the restaurants, but who really cares when you are devouring it. The mistake I did make was during the cooking. I put it in a hot water bath but I didn't wrap the pan in foil first so I got a little leakage during the baking. My crust ended up a little too moist, but lesson learned. 
 


3 comments:

Grandpa Higg said...

Will you bringing one this weekend?

Grandpa Higg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandpa Higg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.